Wadhurst United JFC is a family football club that represents and supports the local community within football. Priority for membership is given to the residents, schoolchildren and students of Wadhurst and the immediate surrounding villages.
- The club’s aim is to encourage enjoyment and friendship through shared sporting experiences.
- We encourage participation by both girls and boys and offer mixed and girls only football.
- We strive to improve every player’s footballing skills and develop their physical, psychological and social skills into competent and confident players and young people.
- The club accepts any player to train with their relevant age group, assuming space, regardless of ability at Mini Soccer (U5-U10).
New and existing members to Junior football (U11's upwards) will be assessed by the team coach(es) to ensure they are able to cope with the physical and competitive nature of the game at this level.
- The squads are managed fairly and give equal opportunity for all members to participate equally in matches throughout the course of the season.
- We will actively discourage barriers and divisions forming within the club and will not tolerate player selection or parent pressure and expectations over their ability.
- Parents, coaches and supporters are encouraged to praise effort and attitude and not simply winning results or goal scoring achievements.
- The club supports and strongly encourages the FA Respect campaign.
- The club is ultimately a local football club and we will enjoy our moments of success however we will not base our coaching style and player involvement on winning alone.