Wadhurst United JFC is a family football club that represents and supports the local community within football. Priority for membership is given to the residents, schoolchildren and students of Wadhurst and the immediate surrounding villages.
- The club’s aim is to encourage enjoyment and friendship through shared sporting experiences.
- We strive to improve every player’s footballing skills and develop their physical, psychological and social skills into competent and confident players and young people.
- The squads are managed fairly and give equal opportunity for all members to particpate equally in matches throughout the course of the season.
- We will actively discourage barriers and divisions forming within the club and will not tolerate player selection or parent pressure and expectations over their ability.
- Parents, coaches and supporters are encouraged to praise effort and attitude and not simply winning results or goal scoring achievements.
- The club supports and strongly encourages the FA Respect campaign.
- The club is ultimately a local football club and we will enjoy our moments of success however we will not base our coaching style and player involvement on winning alone.